Door Markus Kasanmascheff | Videoder - YouTube downloader and mp3 converter | Nenhum comentário

Seven Knights KR new pets awaken preview skills and more !!

author The Best Player   2 мес. назад
142 views

0 Like   0 Dislike

25+ Invented Football Skills We Can Never Forget

Crazy 25+ Rare Football Skills We Can Never Forget in Soccer/Football! Title: 25+ Invented Football Skills We Can Never Forget ✔ Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/kingfazeli -------------------------------------------------------------------- ✔ Thanks for Watching! --------------------------------------------------------------- ✔ Don't forget to like and subscribe ;) --------------------------------------------------------------- ✔ Music: --------------------------------------------------------------- 🔔Cristiano: http://bit.ly/CristianoYT 🔔Ultimate Fortnite: http://bit.ly/UltimateFortniteYT

Michael Jordan Top 50 All Time Plays

Please 'LIKE' my Facebook page :http://www.facebook.com/meir21videos Happy 50th Birthday Michael Jordan! Relive the best plays of Michael Jordan who celebrates his 50th birthday this weekend. It was really hard to eliminate all the plays down to 50 . Enjoy. Michael Jordan Top 50 All Time Plays

[KR]Seven Knights - Awakened Teo (Arena Test? #1)

Seven Knights Korea 4th Anniversary Update (Read More) Awakened Teo (NightCrow) Passive 5 Void Shield When he dies, he'll resurrect with 7 turns of Fury Effect During Fury Effect, he'll be Immune to all Debuffs and all basic attacks will be Critical Hits and hits Twice. Skill1 70cd Targets all enemies with 100% physical damage 2 times. (200% total) Always critical Pierces/Penetrates Skill2 90cd Targets all enemies with 80% physical damage 2 times. (160% total) Always critical Reduces buff duration by 3 turns Chance to deal additional 80% physical damage. Awaken Skill Targets all enemies with 100% physical damage 3 times. (300% total) Deals additional 40% physical damage if there are lesser targets. Always critical Pierces/Penetrates Dedicated Item Normal Attack damage 30% Counter chance 30% *Skill2* Changes the success chance to Guaranteed chance of additional 80% physical damage. Notes Fury Effect Fury effect is like his old zombie mode but more powerful. When activated, he will have a Fury Gauge. Fury Gauge increases his damage, the increased damage decreases as he use up the Fury gauge. Fury Gauge only decreases everytime he does an attack. (basic,speed,counter and skill atk) He dies once when Fury Gauge is depleted. (he also dies when Fury turns is used up) Skill attacks use up more Fury gauge then basic,speed and counter attacks. And Fury effect is not affected by buff removal effect. Translated by Sawada Tsunayoshi & Val4Ally FB Group 7KnightsGame

Gordon Ramsay Demonstrates Key Cooking Skills

Gordon Ramsay shows how to fillet a salmon into 10 equal pieces, remove all the meat from a lobster, fillet a pork steak from a loin plus some basic and important knife skills to use on peppers and herbs. All taken from Culinary Genius. Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Fit Food - http://amzn.to/2zfvgGh Subscribe for weekly cooking videos. If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon's channels: http://www.youtube.com/gordonramsay http://www.youtube.com/kitchennightmares http://www.youtube.com/thefword

PEOPLE ARE INSANE 2018 ✿ Amazing Skills and Talented 2018 | Part 1

✌ LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS VIDEO ! 💙 Subscribe my channel for more videos: http://goo.gl/O21vxy VIEW MORE: ➤ FULL PEOPLE ARE INSANE 2017 - Fastest Workers: http://goo.gl/4xcsaL ➤ FULL People are INSANE or AWESOME 2017 | BEST OF THE WEEK: http://goo.gl/T2tbAx ➤ PEOPLE ARE INSANE 2016 ✿ Scared Enough To Pee Your Pants : http://goo.gl/sNKw0J ============================= Music: ============================= 👍 FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/ColorfulLife102 🐦 TWITTER: http://twitter.com/ColorfulLife102 🌟 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ColorfulLife102 ☎ CONTACT US: [email protected] ======================================= ✍ FOREWORD: I always try to bring you the relaxation every day. But understanding and my ability is limited. So, do not forget send to me these great videos that you've ever seen on the following topics: parkour, trick shots, freerunning, skateboarding, cliff diving, wingsuit flying, snowboarding, BMX, freestyle football, basketball, golf and other action sports! SUBMIT GREAT VIDEO: [email protected] THANKYOU VERY MUCH! #peopleareawesome #colorfullife #amazingskills =============================================== ❌ COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ❌ If you own any of the content in my video and you don't want it appear in my channel, please notify me via private message or email. The content will be MOVED within 24 hours. PLEASE DO NOT FLAG MY CHANNEL ! ============================================

Awaken Creed (Kris)

Ability / Stats :
ATK+600 , DEF+200

Passive :
Increase allies debuff success rate by 30%.
Increase allies counterattack chance by 30%.
Reduce allies cooldown skill by 5%. Reduce enemies healing rate by 60%.

Active Skill :
Deals 3000 Fixed Damage to all enemies

Active Skill ( 1st Upgrade ) :
Deals 3000 Fixed damage to all enemies (apply penetrates)

Active Skill ( Final Upgrade ) :
Deals 3000 Fixed damage to all enemies (apply penetrates). In addition, Chance to inflict blind debuff for 2 turns

=============================

Awaken Jev ( Jave )

Ability / Stats :
ATK+500 , DEF+100 , HP+800

Passive :
Increase allies AoE ( 5 target ) damage by 50%.
Increase allies damage taken to universal & defensive units by 40%.
Reduce allies damage received to physical units by 40%.

Active Skill :
Deals 2000 Fixed Damage to all enemies

Active Skill ( 1st Upgrade ) :
Deals 2000 Fixed damage twice ( 4000 Total ) to all enemies.

Active Skill ( Final Upgrade ) :
Deals 2000 Fixed damage twice ( 4000 Total ) to all enemies.
In addition, Increase enemies damage taken by 30% for 3 turns.

=============================

Awaken Ellin ( Eilenne )

Ability / Stats :
ATK+900

Passive :
When in smart sena , Reduce enemies defense by 35%.
Increase allies critical damage by 40%.
Increase allies (4 ~ 5 target ) damage by 40%.

Active Skill :
Deals 1000 fixed damage twice ( 2000 total ) to all enemies.

Active skill ( 1st Upgrade ) :
Deals 1000 fixed damage three times ( 3000 total ) to all enemies.

Active Skill ( Final Upgrade ) :
Deals 1000 fixed damage three times ( 3000 total ) to all enemies.
In addition , reduce enemies deductible buffs by 3 times ( only smart sena mode )

=============================

Awaken Windy ( Vanessa ) *NEW*

Ability / Stats :
ATK+900

Passive :
Increase Allies ( 4 ~ 5 Target ) damage by 40%.
Increase allies damage taken to universal units by 40%.
Reduce enemies counterattack chance by 30%.

Active skill :
Increase allies total damage by 50% for 7 turns.

Active skill ( 1st Upgrade ) :
Increase allies total damage by 50% for 7 turns, additionally removes / cleanse any debuffs to allies.

Active skill ( Final Upgrade ) :
Increase allies total damage by 50% for 7 turns, additionally removes / cleanse any debuffs to allies & Reduce their deductible buffs by 3 times.
And new customers for Pallanus ,clemis , platton , brannze and brannziel and my best waifu Aquila !!

Play Seven Knights for Kakao and Netmarble
Share subscribe and like for more my friends !!

Comments for video: